Posted by Kate Aspen | Posted in Eco-Friendly Wedding Favors, Favor Ideas, Wedding Favors | Posted on 10-11-2010
Keeping a careful eye on your carbon footprint as the wedding plans progress? Then think about this wedding favor!
Brilliantly designed for the trendy rustic-chic event!
- Stylish, brown, textured notepad cover with tiny, cutout heart accent
- Whittled-wood pencil with etched-heart accent
- Notepad and pencil are tied together with natural, twisted twine
- Notepad is made of recycled paper
- Notepad measures 5″ l x 3″ w x ½ ” d
- Pencil is 5″ l
- Personalization is available at an additional cost
Lovely in natural sea-grass baskets, set about the gift table, or how about something sassy – like your Grandmother’s silver compote filled with fall leaves? Place the favors on the top, of course. Always appreciated scattered around the celebration tables, perfected by a personalized tag with your names and the date. Then again, why not decorate large terra-cotta pots with shells and fill with natural raffia to display your wedding favors near the exit? So many unique ideas!
One more! Using a special van or bus to bring your guests to the event? Assign an attendant to place one in each seat before your guests re-board for the return trip – guaranteed to be a delightful surprise!