Posted by Kate Aspen | Posted in Elegant Wedding Favors, Favor Ideas, Wedding Favors | Posted on 09-13-2010
New series! Suggested by some of our brides-to-be who are just SO confused with the beaucoup selection of wedding favors, bridal shower favors, and baby shower favors in our collection, it’s our little way of helping you decide – so enjoy!
• Stately elephant is handsomely detailed and crafted from resin with an antique-ivory finish
• Standard tea light candle fits in saddle
• “Rug” under the howdah (that’s elephant for “saddle”) holds a place card or photo on either side
• Elephant stands on a ornate, muted jewel-tone, paper Persian rug in the clear, display gift box
• Gift box includes rich, sheer gold, organza ribbon and bow
• Color-coordinated, “For You” tag features delicate design accents
• Tea light included
• Elephant measures 2 ¼” h x 3 ¼” w x 2 ¼” d
• Gift box measures 2 ½” h x 3 ¼” w l x 2 ¼” d
Lucky Elephant is one of those wedding favors that lends itself well to both gifting and table decor! So light a few around the table, then present your wedding favor gift, center plate, for each guest. Mostly couples attending? Then plan on one favor per couple, and place them around your table centerpiece (the delightful “For You” tag will give them the right idea!)
Mix and match your Lucky Elephant favors with other favors and let your guests choose their favorites. It’s a guaranteed conversation-starter!