Posted by Kate Aspen | Posted in Real Weddings | Posted on 09-09-2010
When good friends gather round to plan a Stock the Bar party for an excellent couple, super-fun things happen! Mark and Amanda are uber-fortunate to have a whole crewe of clever and creative pals. Just look at the adorable decorations that seemed to come together in a effortless snap (but we know there was a whole bunch of work involved). Maybe you can pick up a few fabulous ideas for your own stock the bar party!
Color, creativity and culinary delights were on deck for the event:
- Sparkling lights casually draped everywhere!
- Colorful leis set the tropical theme
- Remember those lights? Pictures of Amanda and Mark, from the beginning of their dating career, were attached with tiny wooden clothespins to the cords – how darling!
- Forks, knives and spoons were available in Amanda and Mark’s favorite beverage cartons – isn’t that a fun, personal touch?
- Guinness Cupcakes with Irish Cream Frosting
- Champagne Grapes (a special recipe – grapes marinated in sugar and champagne – yum!)
- Pulled pork
- Ham and blue cheese sandwiches
- Pasta Salad