Posted by Kate Aspen | Posted in Asian Favors, Tablescapes Wedding | Posted on 02-12-2010
You’ve chosen the venue, you’ve decided on your colors and your flowers, you’ve found the perfect menu – good for you!
Thought about your tablescapes? Just the way great landscaping sets off a house , tablescaping is a veritable eye-feast for your guests as they walk through the door to your post-ceremony fete.
Today let’s look at an Asian/Japanese theme – and whoa what an impact! Featuring Bento boxes, chopsticks and lucky bamboo on an elegant red Chinese brocade, it’s purely sumptuous, isn’t it?
But maybe it’s a bit much for your taste. No problem. You can still snag some great ideas from this elaborate design.
Alternate Idea #1
- Red brocade table runner down center of table
- Red rose buds gathered in a clear glass vase
- Simple white votives in clear glass containers circling the vase
- Accent with red-themed asian wedding favors, center plate, at each place setting
Like the Asian theme, but there’s a bit too much red here for you? Try this!
- Sage green brocade table runner
- Tall, full red roses in clear glass vase
- Bird cage tealight holder table decor surrounding vase
- Asian favor boxes at each place setting
- Love Dove chrome bottle stoppers interspersed throughout
Presto-change-o! Make it yours! And stay tuned for more wedding tablescape ideas coming soon!